TURF IRRIGATION Imagine at 60 PSI getting 300 GPM Fewer Zones, More Heads, Longer Runs, Greater Coverage!
Munro's Self-Priming Series offers options other self-priming pumps do not. Ideally suited for turf irrigation applications where greater flows and higher heads are needed.
Features & Benefits
• CASING- Heavy duty cast iron ASTM A48 class 30 case with built-in drain and priming plugs and bolt on suction flange. Extra-large priming chamber for fast, trouble-free priming.
• SUCTION FLANGE- Bolt-on suction flange available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your specific flow and horsepower requirements.
• BUILT-IN CHECK VALVE- Prevents siphoning and need for repriming. No external check valve is required. Designed for easy replacement.
• ENCLOSED IMPELLER- Bronze, single piece design, balanced and trimmed for a specific operating range.
• SHAFT SLEEVE- Renewable bronze shaft sleeve is keyed to the motor shaft.
• MECHANICAL SHAFT SEALS- Carbon and ceramic faces plus stainless steel components eliminate maintenance problems. Other seal options are available.
• MOTORS- Standard open drip proof close coupled NEMA JM motor design provides a short shaft overhand and reduces the effects of axial strain on the motor bearings. Continuous duty, open drip proof motors are standard but other motor options are available.